To start off a brand new work week, let me share with you the five secrets of a successful person from the book "Lists to Live By".
Here are the secrets:
1. Consciousness of an honest purpose in life.
2. Adjust estimate of one's self and everyone else. in other words, he knows himself, he sees himself, and God sees him.
3. Frequent self-examinations. a successful person takes time to evaluate himself.
4. Steady obedience to what one knows to be right.
5. Indifference to what others may think or say. The only opinion that truly matters to this person is God's opinion of him.
Let's all be a blessing in our workplace everyday.