Monday, June 1, 2009

Susan Boyle finished in second place

Susan Boyle finished in second place, behind dance troupe Diversity.
For the final round, Boyle performed the song that made her an Internet sensation, 'I Dreamed a Dream' from 'Les Miserables,' and earned high praise from all the judges. Watch


Despite the loss, judge Simon Cowell said Boyle has "come out of this very well. We've never had a runner-up like Susan Boyle before. She's won over a lot of fans tonight through her graciousness. She's a really sweet person. She has a massive future ahead of her."

"That to me was THE greatest performance I've seen in Britain's Got Talent history... you should win. I loved it," judge Piers Morgan told Boyle as she walked away.
Judge Amanda Holden was almost brought to tears.

As for her future, she told viewers, "I hope to get an album out. Who knows? I will just play it by ear."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

Custom Search